An anagram is a pair of words, phrases or sentences that are spelled with the same set of letters. For example, the following two words are spelled with the same letters: "tan" and "ant." Much more complicated anagrams are possible, and the most interesting are when the two are relevant to each other.
- conversations: voices rant on
- debit card: bad credit
- a gentleman: elegant man
- desperation: a rope ends it
- protectionism: nice to imports
- the Morse code: here come dots
- stormy weather: showery matter